* Radiator* hole

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glenstr

Reaction score
Has any body ever got a hole in the engine side of their radiator?
Have owned my d22 for 7 days. On stockton beach on the weekend
Something has punched a hole so nissan service has told me. Just dont seam right.

Someone else will have the exact details but I seem to remember Woody having problems with sticks and the shroud on the engine side of his radiator one day up the bush.

His problems might be completely unrelated to yours but I do remember he had some kind of issue.

did u go through any deep water?
i did when mine was 3 days old took it back to nissan. they said it was the third d22 to do that within a few months but in the end said it was my fault for driving through deep water, causing the fan to pull into the radiator
it has never happened to me since. maybe they removed a spacer or something to give the fan more clearance??

same thing happened to me took it for it 10000k service 75ks later towing me boat she got hot had look seen the coolant coming out got it towed to nissan they put new radiator in it found out did the the head gasket then said they weren,t gunna cover it under warrenty. So I got it towed home as they were gunna charge me heaps to fix it me and my brother in law fixed it. done another 3000ks and it just happend again it didn,t get as hot so hope the heads still good was 80ks from anywhere 4wdriving this time though wasn,t happy

Ive done the inside. cracked the radiator shrouding and a corner dug into it.. didnt realise till it over heated either..

Latest posts

Back