radio codes d40 09

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billybunter

Reaction score
g day all in the shit again,,,,,, ,,,,..,,,,just fitted new t rex wench,,,,, sorry,,,,, disconected battery ,,, being cautious,, now the radio wants the code,,,,,,,,,cant find it,,,,,, helppppppppppppppp.

If it's not in the manual that came with the car (should have been on something like a credit-card but with "Audio" written on it) then you might have to contact Nissan, provide your vehicle's VIN and they'll be able to give you the code. I don't know if they charge for the service.

some cars also have a small metal tag on the key ring or spare key ring with the code printed onto it
I think you'll find that's the key code for the ignition key, so it can be re cut without having to have the original. ..

I think you'll find that's the key code for the ignition key, so it can be re cut without having to have the original. ..

possibly, the number on the tag on one of my previous cars matched the stereo code tho. so I figured that was a common thing..

kind of seems silly keeping the key code to cut the key without the original on the same key ring as the key tho, lose one and you will lose both

Yeah I agree it is a bit silly lol. I guess they expect you to keep it in a "safe" place, so you can't find it when you need it anyway haha

Tell you a funny story, called Nissan as I needed the code and gave them the VIN etc.

Two dealers I called in Sydney both explained that they don't keep the codes for the 2012 ST and that I needed to take the radio out so they could read the serial number ... fingers crossed this will work.

I bought a D40 radio off Ebay the seller could not find the code ,so I hooked it up on the bench and it worked with out any input or code its been running in my D22 now for the last two years and has never asked for a code ?

DSC00893.jpg

Latest posts

Back