Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pouring down rain up here on Bribie Island at the moment, got my stereo half installed, uhf can wait, 8 kids under the age of 8 running around as the mrs does vacation care at home, oh what a fun day off lol
Telecom hill looks daunting from the bottom lol and i would love to hit camp rd but as my d22 is stock i dont think so lol not breaking anything just yet. cant wait for a camp/weekend at cruiser park thou.
Even though i aint the worlds hardest core 4 wheeler i like to get out and play, i watch my mates go hard on rough tracks and fork out big dollars for replacement parts and there trucks always off the road and thats cool, but for me, easy does it for awhile....

Last edited:
Yep its raining at work here at Hendra too (near Brisbane airport for those not in Brisvegas)....bit of a boring day with the network dropping out every hr or two, hard to get anything done lol.
Would luv take my Nav to LCMP soon, but between fish tank filter problems and getting a new puppy in 2 weeks, i cant afford to go anywhere at the moment....
Can you take dogs to LCMP? got a week off in september though, so may try and get out there then, and hopefully have the suspension lift done by then too (in my dreams probably ha ha)!

sweet mate and yeah i am sure dogs are allowed just no motor bikes i think is the only thing you cant take, its a great place, i cant get enough of it lol

yeah cruiser park is good fun, but breakign stuff out ther sucks hard ah.
telecom hill about 3 weeks ago was looking very shabby.
so good luck with it ah,
umm i dont think your allowed to take them there unless there one of those small rat looking dogs.
i think we all should get together somewhere for a weekend.

I took my sliders to the powdercoaters today, I was so hoping to have them back to put on for the weekend but they want to sandblast them first because some of the material is painted so it will be at least a week. Bugger.

I cant wait to get them back!

"Old People"

Hey Listen here you young wippernnappers - what do you call old? :angry: I'm 70 next year and I don't think of myself as old. Maybe a bit slower than I used to be (not on the road but just in general etc). My wife and I still get out bush and I still ride my Suzuki 650 VStrom. I know there are lots of old drivers who maybe should not be still driving but there are a few younger ones who think they are better than they really are too. You're only as old as you think you are and I still think I'm about 45. :dancing:

That looks like a rain dance:dancing:. It's been raining down here like it did in the nineties when I first moved here. I thought I'd never see weather like this again, the constant grey skies and days and days of on/off rain for the whole of winter.

That looks like a rain dance:dancing:. It's been raining down here like it did in the nineties when I first moved here. I thought I'd never see weather like this again, the constant grey skies and days and days of on/off rain for the whole of winter.

I grew up in Northern England, you get used to it!

Latest posts

Back