Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stupid law here. CTP compulsory third party insurance. Even though I also pay $1200 a year for comprehensive insurance...

Wont be a very good excuse when the new yards fall over because the ground under them gives way :big_smile:

Nah it's more of a rockery, I'm dead convinced we should have started a quarry not a farm when we took over this place.

my 450 covers rego and the tac levy, Oh and to rub it in i pay 400 for full comp insurance on the nav. But i am an old man and have had full comp for 20 + years

Heheh I'm about the same Dave, although after a flood and now an earthquake I'm gunna hate to see the premiums this year.

Heheh I'm about the same Dave, although after a flood and now an earthquake I'm gunna hate to see the premiums this year.

got told we now have flood cover, i rang them and said i dont want it save me some money, but got told its free because i,m low risk. too right i,m low risk the house is near 2 meters above the road and the paddock across the road drops away another at least ten meters, i,m 680 meters above sea level if i flood noah better have a bloody big arc:bootyshake:

We got the same letter about 3 months ago. Like you the likelihood is remote, if we flood here I wont be able to see the neighbours house across the road.

Farkin shite......was getting into bed and the batphone rings....callout to alfred hosp...get here and false alarm...back home now...maybe

Farkin shite......was getting into bed and the batphone rings....callout to alfred hosp...get here and false alarm...back home now...maybe

I had a similar predicament this morning. Went and got some steel for the retaining wall at the farm and it was foggy and cold, got to the farm and it was minus 1 and the outside temp gauge on the Nav was flashing at me saying "It's too cold go home you silly bugger" so I did. No work for me today. Ok not that similar I am just a lazy bugger who hates the cold.

Back