Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah its funny stuff but as 5 year olds we understood bugger all off it. Wasn't until we got older and we realised why the stuff we were laughing at was so funny.

i'm guessing each. I was quoted $240 each for my front shocks and $170 each for the rear, bringing my shock bill (in both ways) to around the $1k mark with fitting. This was from two different places with two different types of shocks - ome nitrocharger sports and bilsteins.

fmd

Too bright. I need darkness to hide.
Anyways. Any serious ideas? I want it to be useful under the awning but can't think of a way to mount it..

Then wait until you do that and incorporate the lights into it, otherwise it will just get in the way and piss you off.

I did that with my tool/battery box, rushed into it when I brought the car and made it suit the material I had handy and not what I wanted. Worked out in the end because I got the tin for nix but re-wiring it last year to move the box was bloody annoying because I knew I could have done it that way the first time

KraftyPg said:
Then wait until you do that and incorporate the lights into it, otherwise it will just get in the way and piss you off.

I did that with my tool/battery box, rushed into it when I brought the car and made it suit the material I had handy and not what I wanted. Worked out in the end because I got the tin for nix but re-wiring it last year to move the box was bloody annoying because I knew I could have done it that way the first time

Yeah but we both know how long it'll take me to do the canopy...

Maybe I'll pop round to a fabrication place tomorrow somewhere close.. See if they can weld an alloy tab onto the sports bar or something..

Back