Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did buy a doll house with a semi detached hairdressers salon a few years back and it's been extremely fun to play with, but mine was dildo free, the cnut who I brought it off it obviously kept it.

A healthy sex life is spiced up by various things owning a dildo is not a crime unless used the wrong way i googled cream pie to get some idea's for a cake for my wife's b/day wow i am behind in the times.

Definitely behind the times if your idea of a healthy sex life is doll houses, dildo's and ugly tea sets, but each to their own.

I won't dare post the link to my website you being a designer would be shocked at it's simplicity but the real things work best no plastic involved i earn close to $400 for 6 hrs work doing basic home maintenance and still have energy for other activities :rock:

One thing I would love to know is:

With all this great common rail technology... Why the bloody hell are manufacturers going from 3.0L to 2.5L (Nissan example in the d22) and like Mitsubishi 3.2 (which was also common rail) to 2.5's? Bigger engine would surely mean better off idle power? Toyota and Isuzu are the only ones who stuck by their 3.0L (Colorado dropped to a 2.8). Would love a logical answer haha cheers!

Is there a logical answer, the normal answer to most business questions is money, maybe it is emissions related

Yeah true I suppose. Also, could it be said that the quality of vehicles produced by, say, Nissan nowadays isn't the same as they used to be?

In other news: went from a mighty 3L nav (evident in my pictures) to a brand new triton now selling the triton and going back to a 3L D22 :)

New cars are buckets of poop! The build just feels cheap and nasty. I've only done 10,000 kms and I've been back for warranty recalls and other crap (not including the first service) 7 times. Not impressed at all. Plus the nav was awesome, old school dinosaur electronics which meant way less to break down. This thing has all the bells and whistles which is great until you get a faulty wheel speed sensor and your front left wheel locks up momentarily for no reason. Electronic throttle annoys be. Plus it's only a little 2.5! Learnt from my mistake, and kicking myself for selling my old 3.0. Slower on the hills yes, but would idle up the same hill in low that the triton needed to be revved to get up. Guess I'm just weird not wanting all this electronic stuff :p

New cars are buckets of poop! The build just feels cheap and nasty. I've only done 10,000 kms and I've been back for warranty recalls and other crap (not including the first service) 7 times. Not impressed at all. Plus the nav was awesome, old school dinosaur electronics which meant way less to break down. This thing has all the bells and whistles which is great until you get a faulty wheel speed sensor and your front left wheel locks up momentarily for no reason. Electronic throttle annoys be. Plus it's only a little 2.5! Learnt from my mistake, and kicking myself for selling my old 3.0. Slower on the hills yes, but would idle up the same hill in low that the triton needed to be revved to get up. Guess I'm just weird not wanting all this electronic stuff :p

I've been getting around work in a triton this week (cruiser being used for boat duties) and I reckon its a piece if shit - no guts, cheap plastic finish and awful ride. But then I reckon our colorado and (old) ranger are shit too.

Latest posts

Back