Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been getting around work in a triton this week (cruiser being used for boat duties) and I reckon its a piece if shit - no guts, cheap plastic finish and awful ride. But then I reckon our colorado and (old) ranger are shit too.

Yeah they're not the greatest at all... So I'm looking at a jap built D22 (3L) because the japs know how to build a good car. Unlike these Thai built shits!

How can one best reduce the chances of a ZD30 injector pump letting go? Seeing as they cost nearly the same as a brand new engine to replace....

How can one best reduce the chances of a ZD30 injector pump letting go? Seeing as they cost nearly the same as a brand new engine to replace....

some would say, and with some level of proof, 2 stroke oil
I guess its better than not having it

some would say, and with some level of proof, 2 stroke oil I guess its better than not having it
ahh yeah good point. My diesel mechanic friend said it's a good idea to use 2 stroke oil especially in newer common rail diesels because of how hard the injectors work. So guess it would be good for the ZD30 as well. Could extra filtration help too?

Am I stupid? I'll let you all be the judge.

So I sold my beloved D22 last June & bought a brand new triton. Not a fan of these new common rail systems (nothing wrong with the triton, great car and value) however I missed the truck like feel my 3l nav had so I'm selling it to buy a 3L nav again. Not interested in a 2.5 (my current triton is a 2.5) no offence to the YD owners :p so yeah. Silly move?

Where are peoples brains, it's called adult jokes and it has a warning about the content, And yet people are complaining and things have been removed, what a joke some people are, grow a set and use your brains. And if that offends you I really don't care, a couple of jokes in amongst some good hints and tips about the navara models shouldn't be a huge issue

Very true David.

It seems a lot of people in life don't heed warnings and then complain, or worse.

Maybe a way around it is a "sealed section"? Only those that sign up have access. If you whinge, your access is removed.

I know another forum has a "Gold Class" section which states, "Secret mens business and what the others will not see!".

Certainly not suggesting anything so wanky or elitist is created here, but at least on that forum it was possible to restrict access to the general public.

Sad really.

Where are peoples brains, it's called adult jokes and it has a warning about the content, And yet people are complaining and things have been removed, what a joke some people are, grow a set and use your brains. And if that offends you I really don't care, a couple of jokes in amongst some good hints and tips about the navara models shouldn't be a huge issue

yeh mate i agree, if people cant handle a little bit of harmless fun piss of to a forum that is more suitable for you.the way some of these blokes carry on lately i think the the wiggles forum would be to explicit for him.

The adult only section means exactly what it states
if you wander in there then you are expected to act like one
But you also need to be careful with posting images, there are taboo subjects, surely we dont need to spell it out
it is an experiment to see if its warranted to have the section, its not looking good, all this shit in 48 hrs
It will be closed if the complaints keep rolling in, its your forum and its up to you

Cheers and enjoy your sunday

Last edited:
Well I for one hope it stays, I noticed a couple of the comments in the adult section and while I won't resort to insults, the comments had absolutely no grasp of reality, they were a joke and if people can't distinguish a joke from reality, then I believe society is headed down a sorry path. As Sparra stated certain subjects should be left alone, I've heard some jokes and as a parent I was left disgusted, but for the most part the jokes I've seen on here have been a laugh, Anyway it's Sunday so smile

I dint see what was in the adult section before it was emptied however I dont see why we shouldnt have one. The warnings are there if your easily offended then dont look/read. As long as things posted in there are within reason id like to think pwople on this forum are grown up enough to make their own call

I dint see what was in the adult section before it was emptied however I dont see why we shouldnt have one. The warnings are there if your easily offended then dont look/read. As long as things posted in there are within reason id like to think pwople on this forum are grown up enough to make their own call

Exactly

You'd think so, but alas...

There's an adult section?? Wow with some of the rubbish iv read in the last few weeks I'm finding it hard to get out of what must be the kids section. Too entertaining. Though I think most the children have been banned now.

seems to me that the person who gets offended by a good ol bit of adult humour keeps visiting the page and complaining.

Guys please start any adult thread with XXX as onemofo has just done
Great idea steve
Maybe that will help

Latest posts

Back