Rant

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once it's popular we can sell tickets and raise beer prices. Then once we are drunk remove the undesirables.

Was going spotlighting tomorrow night no point now friggin cops will be out, Dickhead down the road whinging someone shot his horse, As soon as i put the light on someone will ringin

Once it's popular we can sell tickets and raise beer prices. Then once we are drunk remove the undesirables.

Oh yes master, once we reach One Millllllllllllion Dolllllaaaaars we can delete the whole FUCKIN world.....

Hhehehe....your so clever master...

Attachments

• Dr Evil.jpeg
    Dr Evil.jpeg
    5.8 KB · Views: 31
I don't care what your name is or how happy you are :ha:

So you want to come pig shooting, I know just the pig, he's one of the two legged variety and it's probably an illegal hunt but we'll say it was a misery killing, with him dead we are all put out of our misery.

Damn i got excited i thought you said flogged, Whip me :smokin:

I've got a magazine (yes one of those mags) out in the office with a chick wearing a t-shirt that says.

"Whip Me, Beat Me, Bite Me, Suck Me, F&*% Me,
Like the dirty bitch I am c*m on my tits, tell me you love me,
Then Get the F*&% Out!"

Could be a date for you dave :big_smile:

I've got a magazine (yes one of those mags) out in the office with a chick wearing a t-shirt that says.

"Whip Me, Beat Me, Bite Me, Suck Me, F&*% Me,
Like the dirty bitch I am c*m on my tits, tell me you love me,
Then Get the F*&% Out!"

Could be a date for you dave :big_smile:

I,m in love:love:

I don't care what your name is or how happy you are :ha:

So you want to come pig shooting, I know just the pig, he's one of the two legged variety and it's probably an illegal hunt but we'll say it was a misery killing, with him dead we are all put out of our misery.

Here little piggy:welcome:

Latest posts

Back