rattles

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big zetor

Reaction score
Hi all are any of you with 2012 st's having probs with interia rattles, I have fixed one wich was a air con pipe tapping on the fire wall, But still have another couple around the cluster and i gotta say it's giving me the sh#ts lol, pretty bad for new bus to be rattling this early cheers

Howdy mate yes I do, I bought my d40 in Aug 2012 only to find out that it was built in Dec 2011, I felt ripped off, but yes rattles are now a common thing it's been in 3 times, it's been silconed to stop it but at times it comes back, the back left hand window still has air blowing in its been patched up and glued, it appears at speeds 80 to 100, but on a good note I love me truck getting good fuel usage 8.1 ----8.5, now the plastic silver trim around the automatic is loose amazing, love that truck

I ran my 06 rx through the ringer for 6 years and 180000 k's no rattles. that's why i am pretty dissapointed with this new one.

D40 rattles & wind noise

Hi Guys - I have same problem with rattle & wind noise - mine is a 2012 Spain built D40 Dual cab.
Has been in a few times - main noise happens around 1400 to 1500 revs - around the 50-60 kmph mark or just before auto changing down - if change manually then noise will go.
Now starting to get vibration/rattle behind the aircon controls & in the speedo area
I have done 25ks sine 5/12 - about 16000 towing a van & have replaced suspension - drives like a dream now - except for noises which drive me around the bend

Yeah i have an 06 STX, there is a rattle somewhere around the front passenger door pillar. I just turn the radio up lol.
I was waiting for someone to say that, It's hard to turn the radio up when the rugrats are having a snooze, Wich for one of them is all the time.

Latest posts

Back