Raw 2'' Suspension

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bgorm6

Reaction score
Hey fellas, just wanting to know if anyone on here has had a bad experience with raw suspension, found a constant load set for a decent price from the local 4wd shop but not sure if there any good ?
thanks in advance

Ive had mine on for 3 years and never a problem, done a 3000k trip towing a camper and all sweet, handled all with ease even some abuse on the tracks !!!

Ya, had mine a year towing a trailer everyday, no complaints, I think they come with a longer warranty than the bigger names too, they are more known for making truck shocks which cant be a bad thing.

im interested in buying a set of there shocks also. I wouldn't mind knowing wat everyone elc thinks to

What's the constant load rating on the rear springs??? I'm looking at replacing the old man emu springs I have under my single cab...
Cheers..

They were formally known as Powerdown and mostly did truck components as previously said, they're one of the few shocks that have a full 360 deg eye weld on their shocks, sounds pretty good to me if the price is right.

Latest posts

Back