Rb20 d21

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liam12

Reaction score
Hi all. How do I go about engine mounts in my d21 that I'm converting to RB that has already been converted to ca18 (which has now blown up) using the factory engine mounts but with all RB gear box etc

have you checked that it will fit in the engine bay along with the radiator, cooler etc?
they got quite a short nose and the rb20 is a bit longer (obviously) than the ca18.
why not just find another ca18 and spend the rest on a few mods?

To start with you'll have to relocate the rad in front of the rad support, the mods are pretty extensive. Engine mounts are probably the least of your worries; if you're asking how to do something as simple as mount it you should probably consider just replacing it with another CA18 as Passage said above

Yeah bud i wold be checking clearence on the motor of the Rb

think about an SR mate. stronger then your CA and Cheap as chips.

But i am a GREAT lover of the Rb if you can put it in DO IT

i'm also a huge fan of RB engines but an sr20 would probably be more suited to the d21, they're a lot lighter for a start being all alloy, they also make really good torque down low which is good for a 4x4 and they even sound like a diesel!
be a lot easier to fit too.

Latest posts

Back