Really need advice with my tyres. Someone has !@#$ed with my car again.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^ hehe, i was gonna say, next sat night set up a stake-out.
i really cant see how you would pick that spike up driving over it unless you were doing power skids on it actually trying to get it thru one of the lugs, and even then it would be a 10,000:1 fluke.

Looks to me like the point was sticking up and it speared the tyre and the rotation pushed it through until the bend sat between the blocks, at which point the speared end wasn't touching the road.

To push or hammer it in a persons hand would have had to be somewhere over the middle of the tread. I can't see some prick out to do damage would 1 miss the important bit causing the most damage or 2 reach over the tread just to stick it through a part which wont disable the car.

But each to their own

if they were out to do max damage they would have done more than rip his antenna off and stick one of his lugs, they would have keyed every panel and slashed his tyres. just throwin my two cents in from an outsiders point of view.. looks like someone's got it in for him and are havin a laugh...

It'll be fine, looks like its just gone through the lug. Wouldn't surprise me if it was picked up while driving. I used to work in a true service years ago and saw the weirdest stuff stuck in tyres in the strangest places.

Riteeo, so i took the tyre to one of the local tyre dealers and got them to have a look at it and they leak tested it and said that it should be fine and possibly wont even have the lug rip off with any luck. I showed the bloke what was in it and he couldnt believe it, said he had never seen or even heard of something as big as that, that had managed to go through a side lug like it had.

So yeah all good that i dont have to buy new tyres just yet. Im still puzzled as to how it could have happened, like i mean it is ery possible to have just picked it up off the road but i just cant imagine how but not ruling it out as a possibility. Although the idea of a stakeout at my mates place is still on the cards though.

Bart

Ah nah ive still got the aerial stremd22, they ripped the coax out of the aerial and then left it in the gutter. But yeah not sure how i will go about it have to wait and see what happens.. Haha

1: collect weapons ( have some fun making your own nails though a axe handle is a personal favourite).
2: park car out front on a sat night
3: ambush is ready
4: capture who ever looks at truck make them take you to there house ruin there house, car, family and finaly them.
5: reep the benifits

Latest posts

Back