Rear cage (African style?)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mickstanz

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Anybody from Southern Africa on here? Just returned from an amazing trip over there and i saw something (lots of them) that id like to build for my ute here in Australia.

It seemed that every second well-body ute had a roll cage looking frame around there tray. Not sure what theyre really used for, mainly carrying people in that i saw but guys had spare wheels, max traks, hi lift jacks and other things bolted onto them and i think it would be awesome to have one.

I was ment to take photos but im really bad with photos when on holiday and ended up not taking any.

Can anyone tell me what these cages are called? I dont want to buy one, ill get one custom made to my design, but i want to google a bunch of photos for ideas but can't seem to find anything like what im thinking of.

Cheers :)

Not sure what they are called, you would have to build it yourself or have it fabricated. Anything is possible, such as this lol.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 133

Latest posts

Back