Rear cupholders

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adaminoz

Reaction score
I'm still trying to work out why the cupholders in the rear centre console are omitted on the ST and up dual cab MY13 model (and probably a few other years as well). Is there no room for them?

Thoughts greatly appreciated. I plan on having a good look when mine finally gets delivered (whole other story).

It's probably because the console is identical to the one used in the STX550 and that one has dual-zone climate control - which probably feeds through the rear of the centre console.

2012 ST have duel zone, one zone is for the drivers and the other for the passages. the vents for the rear are under the front seats. St on is a duel cab for the family, were as the RX is a pov pack even has ash trays in the doors. So with a family you need more room in the rear where as the pov back you dont. I own a st but offen I'm in the SES rx. The St is more refind and I'd rather have 5 people in the st then the rx as the cup holders do get in the way. Cant remember if the rx has bottles has in the doors like the ST...

I'm a family of four, so they come in handy if the kids get maccas on a drive. On the plus side I guess this means I can enforce a no eating in the car rule....haha.

Yeah no eatting, only water that fits in the bottle holders. LOL. It is a reach tho from sitting up right to the holders & they ant very deep. Wouldnt trust them

Latest posts

Back