Rear Diff Competely stuffed!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
QD32 run the H233B and the R180A.

Ash look at tracking down a VG30E powered D22 rear diff, same ratio as the ZD30DDT powered model's.

KA24E/DE 4x4 model's run the same diff set up as the TD27, ZD30DDT, YD25DDTI/YD25DDTICRD model's.

VG30E/VG33E model's got the H233B rear diff and the R200A front diff as Josh said. VG30E diff ratio's are 4.375 and the VG33E model's got 4.636 diff gears.

Dave.

for those in the know, which i am certainly not, would swapping both diffs to the VG33E model diffs with the 4.636 diff gears help or hinder power loss with an increase in tyre size???

What other mods would have to take place for a swap of both diffs??? ie cvs, etc, etc.

Cheers

Timbo

4.6 gears would be better for bigger tyres. i wouldnt bother unless you go to 34/35" tyre tho. rear diff should be straight swap, front diff youll need to have the cvs slightly modified, any cv shop can do it.

yeah it sucks hard, i dont even know if the other diff has arrived at the mechnanic yet.
but im ordering a front lokka next week for it, cause i can't go without a lokka and its cheaper for the front then to buy another rear one atm.
hopefully the car is back togeather and good to go today.

Back