Rear Dual Wheel Carrier

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Diezel

Reaction score
hey guys, looking for a dual wheel carrier on swing arms for the back of my 2011 d22 but cant seem to find a company that make them. do u know of any or would it be easier and cheaper to get a fab to make one up.

wow, that was easy, i was looking everywhere, on all the 4x4 sites, searching through google for days and i thought that if it wasnt on any of those sites it wouldnt be on ebay. haha

Got a bit excited there Matt, none of the bars have free shipping, also, none of them seem to be made for a body lift. Loos like I'm gonna go back to my original plan; rear quarter chop and custom rear tube bar.

Sounds interesting have you got a plan draw up for it? Take photos when you do it and post them plz

Easy as out of rhs, tubular would look good. Just got to ask yourself, do you want to constantly carry two spares with you all the time? That's why I build a single one.

Easy as out of rhs, tubular would look good. Just got to ask yourself, do you want to constantly carry two spares with you all the time? That's why I build a single one.

My interest in a dual is for when we are outback or off the normal roads. ATM, I want one where I can just take the spares off(removeable mount) when I'm local n the NRMA coverage as we still have the single underneath.

When I was away on the happy Trekkers trip, a young fellow with a toy(?) wasn't too happy with his brands version. something starting with P(?). The first had warped and the second had a few problems.

So I will be interested in seeing how each of the various versions out there are functioning after a bit of use.

Got a bit excited there Matt, none of the bars have free shipping, also, none of them seem to be made for a body lift. Loos like I'm gonna go back to my original plan; rear quarter chop and custom rear tube bar.

My shed is going up in the next few months so i'll be building a few if you can wait till then

i enquired about these with mcc 4x4 i wanted the single wheel and jerry can holder they want over $2000 fitted think il try and find some 1 in VIC to build me 1

I think scottybobcat is in Vic, and I'm pretty sure he's coming up with a rear bar set up. The one I built has removable swing arm, I think most are. I have my wheel permanently on the back because I'm going to install a 2nd diesel tank underneath the tub.

Back