Rear infill panel.... where to get one??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terra88

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I want to take that huge arse rear bumper off and need to source a DX infill panel. I have seen a few homemade ones from checker plate but not overly keen on the look.

I did read somewhere that D21 panels are the same but I can't find any of those either, or any DX tubs to take the panel off...

Any ideas???

nissan 4x4 wreckers in williamstown vic.
They will have one and they will freight aus wide, tell them your from the forum.

Im thinking of getting one of the steel ones in the future to tidy the back up and remove the step. much the same as this one on the hilux, it gets welded in and colour matched

Attachments

• rollpan  on hilux 004.jpg
    rollpan on hilux 004.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 871
I got mine from gary at nizzbits. Bought stainless steel button head screws for it from the bolt shop and had it sprayed to match. After spraying and buying, it still wasn't cheap though. cant remember exactly how much now.

Yeah thats what I want to do... Is that body lifted as well?

Na, if your thinking that because the tow bar hangs lower, thats because its the str one, made for the rear step in mind. The DX tow bar sets up higher. I kinda like the StR one as it protects the spare tyre a bit. But in saying that i dragged the end of it along the ground last trip, so i might replace it with a DX one, one day.

Peteyen86 said:
I got mine from gary at nizzbits. Bought stainless steel button head screws for it from the bolt shop and had it sprayed to match. After spraying and buying, it still wasn't cheap though. cant remember exactly how much now.

Do you remember what size and thread those screws were mate, I not long got my panel and was hoping to get it sprayed and on in the next week or so.

I got mine from nizzbits also, it was cheaper to get it from Garry and freight it to WA than it was to buy one locally.

Do you remember what size and thread those screws were mate, I not long got my panel and was hoping to get it sprayed and on in the next week or so.

I got mine from nizzbits also, it was cheaper to get it from Garry and freight it to WA than it was to buy one locally.

Cant remember off the top of my head mate. Will run the thread gauge over them and get back to you.

Pete

The infill panel was about $50 and I got two rubber bumper pieces for $7 each, in hind sight I wouldn't bother with the rubber pieces and won't be putting them on. It cost more to freight it to WA than it did to buy the panel, even so all up it came to about half what the WA dealers were chasing.

Ben said:
The infill panel was about $50 and I got two rubber bumper pieces for $7 each, in hind sight I wouldn't bother with the rubber pieces and won't be putting them on. It cost more to freight it to WA than it did to buy the panel, even so all up it came to about half what the WA dealers were chasing.

Do you have a part number?

Hey guys,

I want to take that huge arse rear bumper off and need to source a DX infill panel. I have seen a few homemade ones from checker plate but not overly keen on the look.

I did read somewhere that D21 panels are the same but I can't find any of those either, or any DX tubs to take the panel off...

Any ideas???

For others looking at this option the D21 panel does fit the D22 tub, i have one on my 2006 ST-R.

Last edited:

Ta mate!

FatBoy89 said:
Anyone have a part number?

FB, I just looked at my invoice it says "Rear lower panel LCD22T" I hope that is of some help to you, otherwise fire off an email to Garry at nizzbits.

Latest posts

Back