rear window for ARB hi top canopy

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In summary, TIE DOWN YOUR LOAD YOU DUMB IDIOT.

Thanks for the advice, i was always worry about rocks flicking up to smash it not from the inside. Ruined another windscreen on the weekend, last one lasted 4 months grrrr

Hey scottybc,
Yeah moved to the Ville at christmas, that's when finally put my foot down and said gotta get a 4x4!
Went out for the first time 2 weekends ago when it snowed. Went up Toolangi way and the boys took me up Rockey Track. Jesus, nice welcome for me, didn't make it up but had fun trying, was impressed with what the truck did standard. Now talking about gettin some suspension for her.
Are you Scott the local bobcat operator (it's kind of obvious I would have thought)? If so I've met you before, but that was before I had my Nav.
Cheers

Yes its Scott the local bobcat operater.Where did you meet me.(at the pub I suppose)Give me a ring I'm in the local book and we will go and get dirty.

Scott isn't hard to miss, built like a brick shithouse and about 6 foot 5 tall.

Dave.

Yes its Scott the local bobcat operater.Where did you meet me.(at the pub I suppose)Give me a ring I'm in the local book and we will go and get dirty.
Yeah, you did some work for us, we built a house in Badger Creek and you came and spread a bit of a drive and stuff for us.
Do you get out there much? Where do you go?

How did you go with the window Marcus.I have been waiting on a phone call.Give me a ring so we can catch up.

Hey mate, yeah $450 fitted from yarra valley 4wd. Haven't done it yet, picked up a bargain gme and aerial ($100 the lot!) on eBay so just put that in.
Also, found a dual battery controller while doing the wiring so just have to buy a second battery, it's wired to the back, I thought the wire was for the bloody trailer brake system that's fitted!

You normally go out for day trips or what? How many of ya? What sort of stuff you do? Got a mate who's keen to come but we're both a bit amateur!

Scott will take care of you.

With the V8 power he can pull 4 D40's home and pull a stuck D22 out.

Dave.

Woody didnt tell you he nealy smashed his car into a big ditch in the street before he even got to my place though did he oh and he probably didnt relise I noticed that he had to put the D40 into 4wd just to get out of my driveway which is asphalt.lol:ha:

Over explaining things tend to make the story too long winded and the story becomes less interesting :eviltongue:

Besides why let the truth get in the way of a good story :sarcastic:

Put a bag of prawn heads under his back seat, it's the kind of present that just keeps giving, not quite as bad as milk spilled on the carpet that you never quite get out but a trick like that would be mean.

I'll show you where he works and you can put it under his desk then it wont hurt the family. It might annoy his work mates but no war is won with some collateral damage.

Woody didnt tell you he nealy smashed his car into a big ditch in the street before he even got to my place though did he oh and he probably didnt relise I noticed that he had to put the D40 into 4wd just to get out of my driveway which is asphalt.lol:ha:

Either i put my car in a ditch or i didn't ? Well i didnt, so there is NO nearly about it.

As for putting the car into 4x4 to get out of your driveway, i didnt want to spin the wheels in 2wd mode and wreck your nice spray coat seal driveway, so by putting it into 4x4 mode, i made a nice quiet exit instead.!!
:rock:
:cheers!:

I'll show you where he works and you can put it under his desk then it wont hurt the family. It might annoy his work mates but no war is won with some collateral damage.

Qeez U two

i guess u gotta choose ya friends real careful - even here on Nav forums ... Krafty, i got a D40 remember - not a D22 ...

Obvoiusly DAVE is otherwise occupied so now your starting with me ????

:sarcastic:

That is definitely the considerate thing to so. We used to have a blue metal driveway and a mate of mine decided dropping the clutch in his old Corolla would be funny, strangely enough he didn't think the dent in his bonnet from a flying rock was as funny as the strips he left in the driveway.

Oh shit sorry Woody, this started before you arrived and I was only doing it to be accepted into the D22 fraternity because I have a desperate need to fit in and apparently buying a D22 and fitting it out with shag pile roof carpet and flashy streamers wasn't enough.

Latest posts

Back