rear window for ARB hi top canopy

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Krafty, we both know that the D22 it TOO small to warrant putting shag pile carpet in - there is NO room for anything, not even sitting comfortably !!!

Yes but considering we drive a 2wd ss commodore in and out on a daily basis and dont spin the wheels UUUUMMMMM Houston I think we have a problem.The prawns at work is sounding better and better by the thread.lol

Krafty, we both know that the D22 it TOO small to warrant putting shag pile carpet in - there is NO room for anything, not even sitting comfortably !!!

That's not entirely true Woody there is enough room for the egos :sarcastic:

A D40 might be bigger but nothing else fits in the engine bay. D22's a second battery is easy to get in there.

I only bought my 22 for me to sit in, dont care about the passengers.

Dave.

I don't want to fit anything else in my engine bay, the engine Nissan gave me as a part of the deal is enough.

For my use the battery under the bonnet or on the chassis would bug the crap out of me, I like mine where I can get at it when I need to and so far I've never needed to be under the bonnet when I was playing with the aux battery, but each to their own I guess.

It's ok Dave if you ever take me anywhere I'll just rip out the front seat and sit in the back.

Who said he wouldn't?

He'd have to take the studded collar off first I can't wear two at once, and he knows that I wont ride in the back and ruin my expensive hair do.

Ooohhh I have bad memories of something similar when I was a teenager in an F100 with a soft tourneu, a spare wheel, some fire wood and a pitch fork. I think I'll just ride up the front with my buddy Dave, but I'll still wear the collar.

So there you go.. a bit over a year is how long arb can make a rubber seal stick to a canopy window. Mine fell off the other day.
Problem now is I can't line the prick up right. Every time I try its either too tight when shut or loose and rattles.
Can anyone tell me his there rubber seal on rear canopy window sits in relation to bottom of glass? I've tried flush a cm and an inch.
Doin my head in...
Cheers

Latest posts

Back