Rearbar or Towbar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bazz

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have a 2012 built Nissan Navara D22. I was about to purchase a tow bar when a rear bar with a tow bar incorporated caught my eye. Does what I need with some extra rear protection.

I had a look around and the one I liked the best was the TJM rear bar.

I enquired today and they will only be available from TJM in August for models 2009 onwards. This is because the tubs are slightly longer.

I haven't found many other rear bars with an incorporated towbar, can you guys recommend any others?

Cheers

The only other rear bar I like for the long tub models is the MCC jack bar. IMO it's the best looking that incorporates a tow bar and they aren't badly priced. I do like the tjm bar too if you can wait.

-Tyler

yeah they are nice as well, I am pretty easy depends on price really. Thanks for the info tyler will give them a call and see what it will set me back.

Anyone have one?

Yeah I learnt how to use the search bar haha so much information already. Thanks for the input guys I will hit scotty up first. He makes some good stuff.

Decided to go with the MCC Rear Bar, will post a pic when I have installed it. Thanks guys

Latest posts

Back