Recall

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billy the Kid

Reaction score
A friend of mine has just had a recall on his D40 for a faulty exhaust temp sender.

It is a manual D40.

There is nothing on the Nissan recall page about it.

I have not had a letter regarding the recall.

Mine is a 2011 D40 ST-X manual.

Has anyone had a recall for this problem?

I didn't get the recall for it but last time my ute was at nissans they said it needed to be done and changed it for me. Pissed me off cos they didn't ask or even tell me about it until they snapped a bolt or some shit and needed to order in parts to replace it so I didn't have a car for 2 days

I didn't get the recall for it but last time my ute was at nissans they said it needed to be done and changed it for me. Pissed me off cos they didn't ask or even tell me about it until they snapped a bolt or some shit and needed to order in parts to replace it so I didn't have a car for 2 days

Ahh, quality dealer service.

My 2012 went into limp mode one day about 2 months ago just before the 10000km service. I told them, they said it was a faulty egt sensor that was covered under warranty and is a recall. Doesn't look like they are making it public knowledge?

Might be an internal recall. Maybe Nissan thinks the recalls on the www.recalls.gov.au site are for dangerous issues, but an EGT sensor will only cause inconvenience so they just change 'em without drawing too much attention to it.

And in reality, they're probably right.

Latest posts

Back