Recommendations in Brizzy

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Porch

Reaction score
Hi guys, bit of a general question.. I'm in Brisbane but I don't know of any good 4x4 mechanics/shops.

After looking through the d22 section it seems that a good place to start for my suspension/lift kit would be Zordos. But I wouldn't mind getting on to a good place for engine/trans/brake/etc work if I need it done.

So yer if people could point me in the right direction and also any stories of places I might want to steer clear of would be great =] .

Cheers Brad.

Mate which side of brissy and maybe a postcode would be handy

Apart from that. Southern District Mechanics are my choice for engine etc works. He has serviced all my cars and families cars and never had a drama. Talk to Marco. Location is Tradelink Drive, Hillcrest 4118. Don't know building number sorry.

Suspension as you said is zordo and he does bodylift aswell.

Cheers Rusty, yer Im in Norman Park so pretty central.

I had a look at Zordos site, prices and rep on this forum definitely tips the scales in his favour. Did you have your work done there?

Yeh mate had my suspension lift done there and my brother had his patrol lifted by him aswell. Plenty of knowledge and highly recommended by me. Have purchased a few other things off him for other cars and everything has been perfect. His prices also are way cheaper then other places.

L&D Automotive at Kelvin Grove do all the mechanical work on our cars. I have never been disappointed.

Back