Redarc dcbc1220

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im not running the redarc but the ctek is simalar and think theyre a great product. What are you really wanting to know about them?

Sparra04 runs one in his D22 from memory, i just one the dcbc1240 at the muster which i will install soon. I really dont know a hell of allot about them yet, all i know is if you want to run a solar panel it is better to go with the dcbc1240 as it can switch automatically Between input sources.

check the Redarc website they have all the wiring diagrams there, its actually a pretty good and informative site.

great product
compact and effective
they are cheaper on ebay than direct from redarc:hmmmm2:

ah just found a LV(low voltage thresholds) sticker on the bottom of the box, is this what you mean TigerST?

nath
lv is for the new variable output alternater
yours needs a lv model, thats what u got
lucky bugger
hows the nav now?
fitted catch can yet?

I'm thinking of getting a dual battery set up for the Nav and a mate uses a redarc product my questions are where do you guys put the second battery on the D22 and are has anyone had any problems with the redarc products
Dave

my 2nd battery is in the front passenger side under hood
my 3rd battery is in tub and the 2nd and 3rd are permanently linked
charged with redarc bcdc 1220 no problems

Last edited:
nath
lv is for the new variable output alternater
yours needs a lv model, thats what u got
lucky bugger
hows the nav now?
fitted catch can yet?

cool im glad its all good for my car, i thought for a second i wasnt going to be able to use it.

ended up picking the ute up late friday arvo and all seems good, nice and smooth nothing out of the usual but im waiting to to to talk to the mechanic to see what else if anything was broken on the old diff.

I havnt fitted the catch can yet, maybe do it this week.

cool im glad its all good for my car, i thought for a second i wasnt going to be able to use it.

ended up picking the ute up late friday arvo and all seems good, nice and smooth nothing out of the usual but im waiting to to to talk to the mechanic to see what else if anything was broken on the old diff.

I havnt fitted the catch can yet, maybe do it this week.

Awersome News

Back