Redback Exhaust fitted STX550 V9X motor

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guys,

I spoke to Beaudesert Exhausts today, and they have sorted the error code issues with there exhaust and now offer a full 3" turbo back system for $1235, I will definately be purchasing mine in the next few weeks, just wanna see how gutless my car will be with 35" tyres than Ill mod the exhaust and chip.

Also will be getting turbo to intercooler hard piping made, will get a shit load made to sell as my shitty silicone one blew in half today.

Hey Guys,

I spoke to Beaudesert Exhausts today, and they have sorted the error code issues with there exhaust and now offer a full 3" turbo back system for $1235, I will definately be purchasing mine in the next few weeks, just wanna see how gutless my car will be with 35" tyres than Ill mod the exhaust and chip.

Also will be getting turbo to intercooler hard piping made, will get a shit load made to sell as my shitty silicone one blew in half today.

Let me know how much you gunna sell the piping for cause I'm interested.
Cheers Lyle

Hi guys,

Next week or the week after, when my bullbar is getting painted ill get an aluminium fab joint to make some hard piping up as it will be easy access to the intercooler.

regards Matt

Keen to know how the Redback is after a months driving. Any codes?

Custom is an option too but I'm concerned about getting on that rotten "fault code" bandwagon that seems so prevalent with new-tech everything.

looks like only dump pipe back system and its not straight through as there is one muffler in the system

Latest posts

Back