Replace Positive Battery Terminal

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isiman

Reaction score
Hi all,
Has anyone changed out the main battery terminal to something (usable) like the PROJECTA BT925-P1 (first page, just scroll down a little)?

I need to be able to screw on dual battery cable, as well as possibly a winch later down the track and the D22 Navara (2009, thai built) models have the most user-unfriendly terminal.

Or are there any better ideas out there?

Cheers!

The BT950-P1 comes with the Projecta dual battery set up. I went to the auto electricians yesterday looking for something similar so I could wire the winch up to my cranking battery, he told me to connect it to the auxiliary battery so my computer will be protected. Either way the distribution terminal is very handy!

Cheers Brad

I recently changed all mine to some from Supercheap, they seen to work well.

IMG_6599Medium.jpg

Thanks guys.
Jason, it looks like you have changed out the cranking one as well. Did you just re crimp it? Those terminals are just what I am after - something with a crap load of room to put more stuff on!
I have a PROJECTA BT950-P1 ready to put onto the second battery.
I just need to change out the cranking terminal so that I can connect the cable to the redarc/manual isolator (I am using 35mm cable), there is no where to screw that onto the cranking battery.

I was definitely after a few ideas on it - the one that is on it is useless, I am just hoping that the two yellow cables coming off it are not fused on the terminal itself.

I will put some piccies up when I am done - this has been a 3 months work in progress ;)

Last edited:
Mine is an 08 model so it didn't come with the second cranking battery, it just had the gap there. I installed a Pirhana tray and the deep cycle battery.

I just recrimped the terminals on all of them.

I'll be watching this thread. I need to get rid of the poxy standard terminal as its slowly building with stuff. Mine is an 09 dual battery model.

I have just ordered some terminals similar to Jason's, will borrow the work crimps when I get the gear I need.

Latest posts

Back