replacing d40 seats

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s.weapon

Reaction score
gday guys

hate the seats in my d40 stx... back is killing me from a 2 day trip to the S.A VIC Border on the weekend...

going to replace with some aftermarket bucket style reclining seats, and thought id ask on here if anyone knew of any dramas i might encounter? is there any electronic or airbag things i need to deal with?

cheers

adam

your the fist person i have herd of that finds the seats uncomfortable, normally people are looking for D40 seats to put in other rigs.......... (whispers) like those D22 blokes always wanting to get rid of there milk crates and put in real seats. Hey Scotty, Sparra ect lol

WOW there seems to allot of unhappy campers...I never new so many people had sore arses..... i love my seats in the ST, maybe once they add the side airbags it turns them into besa blocks???????

I have to say i like my seats too.
I drove from Melbourne to Brisbane and back and it was the easiest most comfortable road trip I have ever done and i have done a few..

mate i drive 4 hrs most days and i have have done so many 10hr trips its not funny and i never feel like my seats are shit, my old 95 hilux's seats are SHIT....now you only have to look at them and you feel uncomfortable!! and my mate new lux's havent got much better

Last edited:
im a fatty so its 5'11" and 110kg...

what i want is better side support and a softer cushion, i miss my evo seats in my lancer

im a fatty so its 5'11" and 110kg...

what i want is better side support and a softer cushion, i miss my evo seats in my lancer

AH OK...... but when i was in my cousins 2010 rally art Lancer the other day i thought the seats felt heaps firmer..... not softer.
Its funny how peoples opinions can be so different.

6 1" 100kg.. Can feel metal under my right cheek! Hate them...

Please please please tell me the king cab stx doesn't have side airbags in the seat? If so they can't be replaced afaik....

I doubt it the king cab stx really has bugger all of the stuff the dual cab has on it! No adjustment even on my seats... Not even lumbar.

It's the rails that I reckon is gonna be the problem, autobahn had no idea how to get some to fit a nav, no one makes em..

AH OK...... but when i was in my cousins 2010 rally art Lancer the other day i thought the seats felt heaps firmer..... not softer.
Its funny how peoples opinions can be so different.

Buying a ralliart tomorrow for the misses, sat in an evo x and those seats where out of this world! $9k per seat apparently! Asked if they could be fitted to the ralliart... Lol 18k for seats haha:confused2:

:
Buying a ralliart tomorrow for the misses, sat in an evo x and those seats where out of this world! $9k per seat apparently! Asked if they could be fitted to the ralliart... Lol 18k for seats haha:confused2:

:confused3::confused3: Now thats a joke hey!! my cousin told me they wanted some massive over the top price for the sat-nav, i near fell over......:confused2:

Latest posts

Back