Reversing camera

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siringo

Reaction score
Anyone have a reversing camera in their D40? I'm thinking of getting one but don't know where I should put the screen.

Any pics????

Try searching instead of starting a new thread which will just end up with the same replies as all the others. There is already a few threads with pics relating to the topic in both the D40 and D22 sections.

I didn't want to replace my head unit as I was happy with the steering wheel controls and bluetooth, plus how it intergrates with the dash. I therefore purchased a Navman MY75T and hooked up my reversing camera to it and it works a treat. No good if you don't like things on your dash. I can take a pic if you are interested?

Cheers
Racketsports

I replaced my head unit, Better for music, Better for bluetooth(phone),average GPS but good enough for most days (I can still throw another one on the screen if I need the better one) Dual Cameras and I can select the 2nd one when I need it, and saves having a screen bouncing around when on rough roads/tracks/scrub

Downside....It cut into my budget as I got carried away. :rock:

One is wired to the reverse lights, so when I select reverse, it powers the camera, and the head unit sees the camera and automatically switchs to it. The 2nd camera is hooked to accesory power so that it is on whenever the car is going (and I can select it from the inputs on the head unit)

On my last car I had a switch to accessory power, and when I wanted the camera I just clicked the switch on, and the display would automatically switch to the camera (It was on a Large screen GPS's 2nd input)

Back