Revive turbo cleaner

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shanus

Reaction score
Hi all I am wanting to know if anyone has used this product at all and if so what can be reported of the results?
http://www.revivemyengine.com.au/
Seems quite pricey to me but would be worth the cost if it did exactly what it says....There is also a youtube video showing it being used..
Liqui moly do a diesel intake system cleaner also but searching around it doesn't seem to be easily accessable for purchase from any auto store like all other liquid moly products. This make me think perhaps it hasn't been around long enough or it isn't doing what it is supposed to and maybe causing damage..
Any experiences?

Cheers.
Shane.

Hey mate. From what i have found the liqui moly intake cleaner is primarily a trade product. You could try asking around some diesel mechanics to see if they use and will sell you a can or otherwise autobarn said they could order them in for me but i would have had to pay for 6 (min order) or pay the freight. I used a product stocked at repco instead and got good results. Wasnt enough though so would like to try the liqui moly gear.

Back