Rich Fuel Table from Factory

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluessv

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've heard a rumor several times that the D40's run a rich fuel table from factory and as part of the first service (10,000kms) Nissan reset the fuel table back to standard. Can anyone positively confirm whether this is actually true and that Nissan DO reset the fuel table as part of the first service?

I'm notsureif that's correct but I do know if you complain about black smoke they will reduce fuel percentages

I can confirm the rumour has been around for years but not that they actually do anything at the 10 K service. Given I never went to Nissan for anything other than my 1K service and my economy and fuel usage is lower than Nissan ever quoted for the model I tend to think the rumour is bogus but no doubt others will think differently.

I can confirm the rumour has been around for years but not that they actually do anything at the 10 K service. Given I never went to Nissan for anything other than my 1K service and my economy and fuel usage is lower than Nissan ever quoted for the model I tend to think the rumour is bogus but no doubt others will think differently.

agreed.

Thanks very much guys. I guess you hit the nail on the head Krafty. If it were true then you'd be getting pretty crap fuel figures since you've never gone to Nissan for their servicing. Cheers

Ahhh but what if the rumour is wrong and it's the 1K service they reset it. :sarcastic:

I have actually heard and I think it was from this forum that 1K is the service it gets done at but I still don't know that that adds any more truth to the rumour.

I think I'll send Mr Nissan a copy of "Halford....Winter songs" begging my forgiveness.:knuddel:

I think you are beyond forgiveness with the nasty things you have said.

Mr Nissan is still looking up some of the words you used!

Latest posts

Back