Rip phillip hughes

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's hard to believe i wont see him having a hit at Adelaide oval this summer...it's such a shame to see such a great bloke taken from us by a freak accident.
RIP Phil....63* forever

Gotta say it's terrible news. Gifted young man taken over a freak accident. RIP

Yep, I'm at a loss for words!

Mate I work at Vinnies here and let me say it's a somber mood. Even the media are not being the asses they tend to be. I feel real bad for his family and more so for the gent who bowled the ball, very much an accident but still be hard to live with.

Such a shame a real talent taken so early. It's good to see teams from all over the world showing support for this. He went out doing what he loved, but wayyyyyy to young. RIP

Such a shame a real talent taken so early. It's good to see teams from all over the world showing support for this. He went out doing what he loved, but wayyyyyy to young. RIP

Have to agree, so many other codes wearing black bands etc, good to see appreciation coming from different sports.

Such dumb luck - so sad for Hughes & Abbott (hope he plays again).

Liked seeing all the bats outside houses, schools and businesses as a mark of respect - even got my son's plastic one out the front.

It's hard to believe he's passed away. What a freak accident. My brothers have been nailed by so many cricket balls over the years but none as unlucky as the ball that was bowled to Hughes. To think he's the same age as me too. Way way way too young. I couldn't imagine my life ending at this age. I feel for his family and friends.

RIP Phillip Hughes and stay strong Abbott.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417170610.822838.jpg

There were another two sportsmen who were fatally hit this week too. One was another cricketer and the other was a female hockey player.

There were another two sportsmen who were fatally hit this week too. One was another cricketer and the other was a female hockey player.

No one cares about them, or all the other people that died tragically today, yesterday or last week.

Hmmm, kinda sad that.

Its really sad. No ones leaving cricket bats on their front porch or wearing black armbands for any of them. Just this Hughes fella. Must have been a pretty good bloke. Better than all the others that died recently.

Latest posts

Back