road rage navara on today tonight

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
road rage is something that everyone has from time to time. But some people take it too. Far I got cut off at form one lane once where is young P plater in his r33 thought it be fun to try and push pasted my land rovern going into the wrong lane. I pushed the peddle down and the guy turned in to lane clipping my bull bar. The driver flood it wanting to get out of there asap. His Passages different matter hanging out the rear window yell and telling us to pull over, I went to school with the kids brother. Funny thing at the round-a-bout with the kid still hanging out the window passed a van in the van was the kids Dad. Not saying what I did was right because I should have let him go. But dose prove my point we all have road rage.

No we don't all have it. I'm sure I don't. I can get a little annoyed with other motorists, but would hardly classify that in the road rage bracket. That as far as it's ever goes. There is no way I'm going to be gesticulating, shouting abuse or other. I'm not loosing my composure over some f'wit. Just back off and let em go. Odds are they will be stationary at the next red light.

As for the dick in the D40. Imagine doing that in say Germany or France he would never be driving again.

No we don't all have it. I'm sure I don't. I can get a little annoyed with other motorists, but would hardly classify that in the road rage bracket. That as far as it's ever goes. There is no way I'm going to be gesticulating, shouting abuse or other. I'm not loosing my composure over some f'wit. Just back off and let em go. Odds are they will be stationary at the next red light.

As for the dick in the D40. Imagine doing that in say Germany or France he would never be driving again.

You just said it your self you get annoyed at people. Ever beeped your horn out of frustration or called them a f'wit out loud to your self. Its all road rage. Just depends how you deal with it..

Back