Ronnies 88 D21 King Cab

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Grunter is up for sale...

tuff.jpg

Mods...

recon z24 with 40 thou oversized pistons ( probably only 20,000 or so k's done since rebuild)
rebuilt webber carburetor jetted for torque
extractors
full dobinsons suspension kit with 2.5 inch lift
power steering fited
reasonably new clutch (done around 30,000 k's ago)
Alll bushes reasonably new
Mickey thompson MTZ's on d22 rims (plenty of tread and under tray mounted spare)
Terrano seats
Clarion cd player with front aux for mp3 player connectivity Kenwood 6x9's (removable in king cab) and 6's up front
*Comes with 2000 model triton bull bar and indicators with connections (some modifications will be required to fit this)

Bad bits...

slight crack in windscreen and some rust coming through around the front windscreen rubber.

Reason for selling is I just don't get enough use out of it and nowhere to store it :( so I'm using a friends friends workshop at the moment. I've hardly had a chance to get off road and really put the ute through its paces but what I have done in it the car has handled with ease as she is quite capable off road.

Looking for around the $5000.00 mark but am negotiable on price. Send me an offer via PM or Mobile : 0400999280 (Dan). Car is Located in Adelaide.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back