Roo Systems steel bullbars

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuperST-R

Reaction score
Got a quote on a Roo Systems steel winch bullbar under $800 fitted. I quite like the look out them and was wondering if anyone else has one? It's not the deluxe one with foglamps.

Got a quote on a Roo Systems steel winch bullbar under $800 fitted. I quite like the look out them and was wondering if anyone else has one? It's not the deluxe one with foglamps.

Things like that scare me when they are so cheap. Considering it would take a couple of hours to fit which would have to equate to almost half that cost they must be buying the bars incredibly cheap! Just check quality.

Yep both picks are different on same article! And it doesn't state at all it's for nav only Suits: 75, 105 Series Landcruiser / Hilux 06-11 / GU Patrol 1,2 and 3
Hope you've rang them!

I went to a shop in Hervey Bay told them I have a D22 and they rang Roo Systems about a
bullbar for it. I haven't ordered it and am now back to considering the genuine steel winch bar as I can get one from work ( I work at a Nissan dealership) for under $900. So at that price Roo Systems bar is looking less likely to appear on the front of my Nav.

Super,

You mention you work at a Nissan dealership, any chance you can get some members those prices? Which dealer in Qld you work from? I prob would be hesitant to try roo systems gear as I have heard alto of issues. They would prob try fit a patrol bar or something. Lol

Rusty

def go the genuine bar, order 2 while you at it lol, (no dont im not ready for one yet), but i may come and see you when i am. you at maryborough dealer or hervey bay?

cheers bryan

Rusty and 04silver, I only get that pricing coz I work for Nissan not sure what retail would be but it would be over 1k. I've only been there a short time aswell so getting deals for forum members will be a ways off yet.

Currently at the Bay shop in service department, Bryan. And so the budgeting begins.....

Latest posts

Back