Roof Racks

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atcmatt

Reaction score
Just doing a quick search on roof racks. Can't seem to find anything on them. Just wondering what you guys use? I just want a single one really to carry longer spans of timber. Problem is I need one that mounts really low to the roof (low profile) anyone know if a rack like this exists? Thanks.

Matt

Just doing a quick search on roof racks. Can't seem to find anything on them. Just wondering what you guys use? I just want a single one really to carry longer spans of timber. Problem is I need one that mounts really low to the roof (low profile) anyone know if a rack like this exists? Thanks.

Matt

Mine has the Nissan factory track mounted pair and I can't fault it really.
It's low profile and adjustable, good quality etc, every second Nav I see has them, they should be easy to find.

With prorack, you have 2 choices.... track mount or rail mount. Both will be around 8 - 10 cm above your roof

I have a set of whispa bars with permant mount. No extra nosie love them. Hight sits about the same as most racks.

Back