Roof racks.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atcmatt

Reaction score
G'day, just wondering if anyone can give me insight as to the lowest profile roof rack to suit my d22? I have a steel tray that I often carry long lengths of timber on, only problem is my rollbar and rear bar only sit about 50mm above the cab, so if I get a high rack, timbers won't be flat. They dont have to be heaps strong because main weight is on rollbar. Any help appreciated.

Matt

H/D pro rack whispa bars.

Just remember not to tie the load to both cab rack and rollbar as your'll rip the rack from the roof or your car

Cheers mate. Yeah just want the rack on the cab so timber doesn't smack the roof! Thanks.

Coolies. I have them on mine wouldnt even know they are there. Even on the highway traveling at 110 cant hear them

The Rola Roof rack by Rhino also has a relatively low profile, could check them out. they sit higher then the sports bar, but you can compensate for that by putting something as a 'filler' between the load and the sports bar

Latest posts

Back