rooftop console template

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Parks

Reaction score
Would anyone happen to have a template for a rooftop console to fit my 2006 D22 Dual cab?
I basically need the dimensions, L x W x D and bolt pattern for mounting.
I can not afford to purchase one at this time and since I'm pretty handy with tools (so I think) I thought I would give building one a go.
Thanks folks...
Bill

Last edited:
i want one of the roof consoles as well, but they are ridiculously expensive for what they are

I thought there was a D22 owner about 18 months ago that put plans up for a roof console, no idea who it was but I'm sure the post had measurements as well as pics.

I thought there was a D22 owner about 18 months ago that put plans up for a roof console, no idea who it was but I'm sure the post had measurements as well as pics.
Thank you sir. I thought so as well.
I did do several searches using every word/phrase I could think of but found nothing.
I will try searching again...
Bill

I dunno maybe someone else knows or remembers something but I'm sure there was a thread about it, just not sure if it was D22 or D40. Can't imagine what else to search for other than console or roof console either.

Yeah there was another one ages ago and I was sure it was for a D22 but my memory is shit at the best of times so who knows.

Kitch was building one that bolted in using the existing light fittings (mounts). I'll see if I can find the thread.

Cheers Brad

lawright: that might be the one i was thinking of and I'm sure there was pics. I think kitch is still active on the forum (to be honest I haven't checked) but someone might still have the pics.

Latest posts

Back