SA Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgot to mention

We stayed at doggers hut. I would either stay the first night there or at Pine hut soak (depending where your coming from) as they were the best. IMO the others were a little damp/soggy with the rain.

Most important the sign marking the SE most corner (were we turned west) is wrong. Its easy to figure out where the signs should be pointing but keep this in mind.

Cheers Nathan96, just got back. sounds like we did about the same route. we stopped the second night at Red Bluff. The first was pine hut soak off Old Rosy Road just out of pinaroo. There were two big lots of sand hills which we spent a bit of time playing in. Then we found the big Mud ruts to the south not long before we peeled out towards Keith. I was mighty impressed with the Nav. My mates Rodeo got stuck twice in the mud ruts. and then I fell into one trying to drag my mate out. The flat ground in between the two rut lines got very narrow and I slipped in sideways. felt like I early fell out of my seat and through the passenger window ! lol
I thought I was stuffed then and then after a couple of attempts the Nav just about walked out. That made my day! Then I turned around and went through it all again just to be sure. My mate has some pics and vids which I'll chuck up when I get them maybe? Most of the rest was pretty easy going and found myself just bumbling around at 20kph in a straight line listening to a bit of John Williamson on the radio, having a beer. was a great little weekend getaway. After the week I've had I really needed it!

Hey guys, promised the boy I'd take him camping this weekend, he reckons he's sick of Wirrabara Forest, anybody got any suggestions that arent too far from Pirie?
Ta Scotty.

Hey guys, promised the boy I'd take him camping this weekend, he reckons he's sick of Wirrabara Forest, anybody got any suggestions that arent too far from Pirie?
Ta Scotty.

wouldn't take too long to go over to ororroo way and the bendleby ranges from Pirie would it?. I suggest it coz i've been meaning to go check it out myself soon. been past a few times. been anywhere in near horrocks pass?

Welcome to Bendleby Ranges

how far is too far?

Butts

Thanks heaps for the reply guys, Bendelby sure looks the go, but I can't get away now because my alternator just sh@t itself so it looks like Ill be stuffing around with that this weekend. :angry:

But as far as how far is too far goes, I suppose anwhere within a couple of hours or so drive.

Hey d21demon, I have a Z24 alternator going spare, no idea if it works, want me to mail it over?

Thanks for asking, but Ive already grabbed one, Ive just got to chuck it in. I'm just waiting till saturday to do it just in case there is some unexpected mucking around, if you know what I mean.

Haha thanks but it's gonna come at a price I'll go over my data limit this month coz of the forum FML!!

Yaaaaaay camo!!

Latest posts

Back