Safari snorkel kits

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It took me with no template or idea only 2 or 3 hours.

When I asked him it seemed like it took the service guy 2 or 3 hours trying to justify why it would take 5+ hours . . . . . lol. Apparently it is a VERY difficult job and can only be done by HIGHLY trained installers, he has done quite a few now, and even 5 hours is optimistic!

Needless to say when I get around to getting a snorkel he won't be getting the job.

well finally got one installed by ARB. it cost me $595 installed.
anyway im getting alot of vibration noise from the snorkel, is that normal as i never heard a noise like that before. the noise is like some think is lose. you only hear it when the car has stopped.

I don't have a Safari brand but I don't get a vibration.

Id say something is wrong mate.

Take it back and let them know. Tell them you have spoken to others that don't have this problem. (providing you don't get any replies stating that its normal).

i bought a safari snorkel from olbis.com.au cost 484 delivered to my door fitted it myself took about 3 hours i get more turbo spool up noise and a bit of a rumble of intake noise sounds good i reckon been told its more than normal the snorkel amplifies it

Latest posts

Back