SAMSUNG (android) OR APPLE (iphone)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAY91

Reaction score
Hey guys

would like to start off and ask who is a samsung user and who is a iphone user.

My self i am a samsung s3 user but cant say proudly as i have broken 2 samsungs in the past 3 weeks

first was dropping my s3 on my tiles with (otter box case) on it which didnt do shit and i broke the screen and started to use my old samsung s2 and dropped that just today and smashed the screen

does this happen to anyone else or have i got realy bad luck

oh and attached photo of what i think of samsung now

2q8mrnk.jpg

I was an iPhone user (3GS then 4), I switched to a Samsung Galaxy SII.

The iPhones are a bit more stable and less prone to issues from what I've seen but the Galaxy has a larger screen which is better for web browsing, GPS and gaming.

Neither of them is perfect but they'll both do the job.

iPhone all the way, dropped mine a fair few times now and no worries with it (4s)

Dropped my galaxy s1 heaps of times & nothing broke. First time with the s3 & the prick smashed.
You gotta be real careful with the new ones.
I like the versatility of android over apple...

I have a s2 and i try to be careful but drop it a bit and never had dramas.
Its the longest i have ever had the same phone for.
It is wrapped in a leather wallet type case though

I have a Sony Xperia Arc (Android) and it has been OK, I have chucked it around a fair bit and have not broken the screen yet. It is getting on a bit now but still very well featured. I think I will probably go back to an IPhone when the contract runs out just due to a couple of things that piss me off with it such as small internal memory and not being able to delete Optus pre installed rubbish that takes up 80% of the system memory.

I had the Samsung S1 and now the S3 . My son is an apple fanboy and wants the new version 5 .
I prefer the Android as apps are cheaper and accessories for the phone way cheaper
Rumor has it accessories for the Iphone are all changing again so to get the latest phone you have to update all your accessories which means even more bucks to spend on a damm phone that could be better spent on your truck
Just putting it out there lol

I have a Samsung Galaxy Nexus, purchased after my Galaxy SII was nicked. Prior to that I had a HTC Touch using Windows Mobile 6 and while it was a reasonable phone, it looks and works like a chunk of stone up against the Android devices.

My wife uses an iPhone. There are some piss-poor features on it - like its inflexibility about getting data on an off it, but it's a stable device - more stable than Android.

I prefer my Android device for many reasons. As an example: I walk into my home and my phone automatically connects to my home network, sees that there are photos and videos stored on my phone and automatically uploads them to the computer.

As far as I know Samsung made the iPhone up till the 4s. Now apple has been sewing the crap out of them because they "copied" iPhone things such as curves and the unlock screen...

Honestly I prefer android as it is a linux system and my Motorola Razr has not let me down at all. It has been dropped plenty and not even a scratch.

I have a motorolla defy and my wifes old iphone 3, I prefer the iphone hands down. The wife got a iphone 4 and i got the hand me down

I have a Samsung Galaxy Nexus, purchased after my Galaxy SII was nicked. Prior to that I had a HTC Touch using Windows Mobile 6 and while it was a reasonable phone, it looks and works like a chunk of stone up against the Android devices.

My wife uses an iPhone. There are some piss-poor features on it - like its inflexibility about getting data on an off it, but it's a stable device - more stable than Android.

I prefer my Android device for many reasons. As an example: I walk into my home and my phone automatically connects to my home network, sees that there are photos and videos stored on my phone and automatically uploads them to the computer.
My wife and I each have an iphone 4s and they do that as well.
Hers links to her laptop and mine to my laptop. And they both link to our home wireless network.
Do not ask me how because swmbo set them up.
I'm not that technically advanced...
Bill

New nokia that runs android cant remeber the name of it has better specs than the new iphone 5 and its not apple:) i have galaxy s2 cant really complain just has shit internet but i think its the carrier more than the phone

Got a Galaxy S1. Very happy with it but it has had to be sent back once to be fixed, no issues since touch wood. I will update to S3 when my plan is up, the iPhone interface just doesn't do it for me. I like Android apps better too.

Back