Scenic Rim in Feb 2011

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
note - the Park has advised that 2wd vehicles won't be allowed on site. Anyone thinking they would bring another car for passengers etc won't get thru.

yeah good trip for Murph to get down.

If I can get the friday off I will come down and stay at my mates in Brissie then come down for the sat morning.

Murph

The shortest route is pretty short, maybe about 1 km. I think it took us about 30-40 minutes with a few stops on the way.

Spam post, just don't click on the links and give them the satisfaction of having their useless task succeed, they get enough of that with the supposed search engine benefits.

Oh I'm keen for a play will have to check with the other half but very keen!

OK lads this is still on so lets knida organise it a little more.

I've tried to check thru to see who can do what day for those who replied (soz if I got urs wrong). Please have a think which day you'd like to go so those who want to meet up on one day can meet the others and head off as a group. No worries if two groups head off on seperate days - but would suck to leave someone at the gate cause the list was wrong. So far we have:

Saturday
ljacko78
joshman
180%Joe
Al

Sunday
CAM500

Sat or Sunday
Peter ST_R
scubamurph
Gonzo
alphabet
NA R33

For some reason I thought I saw on their webpage they open at 9am. Couldn't find that again tonight, but that's not a bad time to aim for as a meeting time on either day.

Please copy the list above and edit the day you want to attend into a reply so the list is accurate - again, so we don't leave anyone out. Hope to see u there!

Lj

I can't wait to check out how Joe's nav goes with the Lokka. I've ordered and paid for one but there is about another month wait. will be good to see how capable they are over a open front nav.

X2 AL .

Now Scenic Rim IS what used to City View !! Is this Correct ???

And We are talking about 19th and 20th.. Just checking !!

Don't want to be left out:sarcastic:

On the Boonah road from Beaudesert turn left into Sandy Creek Road, travel to the roundabout and tale Swan Gully Rd. Follow the track for about 2 k's and then take the left dirt road at the park sign.

edit: Oh and no its not the old city view park, its right next door. And i believe City view has reopened recently with a new owner.

http://www.scenicrimadventurepark.com.au/contact-us

Last edited:
Cool Al but I would take Ripley road ! A lot Quicker."4Me"

But Thanks at least I know where Not to go.:cheers!:

Excellent! Can we confirm the opening time of the park, ive got some mates who are keen as to get down there with us, but they've gotto be back in bris by 3:30, so the earlier the start, the better.
Is there a ban on running vehicles in the park before a certain time?
Would it pay to stay over on the friday night?
Who'd be keen for that?

Latest posts

Back