ScottyBobcat what the?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtjockey

Reaction score
So without wanting to incur the wrath of a dozen people screaming obscenities at me because I ask a simple question. There has been cries of injustice & pledges of money for a fighting fund - what exactly are the circumstances of Scotty's case - from what I can read between the lines he was charged with some criminal offences because (I think?) he ran over some guy in his 4wd and said it was self defense I don't know how close or accurate this is to what happened but it is rude to ask for some details before I make any comment or offer support?

dirtjockey

no dum questions, but somtimes dum answers. There will be many new members here that dont know the whole story.

To understand the WHOLE storey, you would need to read through scotty's V8 conversion thread, the problems he had with the mechanic in Newcastle who promised the world and didnt deliver and then charged more for less, then when the car went back to have items fixed so that Scott could get an engineering certificate - tried to charge more again ...

and then tried to stop Scott from picking up the vehicle (trying to disable the vehicle) and got accidently run over in the process of scott attempting to leave.

Scott has a serious back injury, and on the day in question was there to pick up the navara with another mate who had a serious neck injury ... both Scott and his mate were push around in the process of trying to leave.

When scott did finally get away - he contacted a forum member to find out where a cop shop was to report everything.

Whilst at the cop shop, he ended up getting arrested for injuring the bloke ... when scott was trying to report the incedent.

That is basicly the short and simple version of what happened - you will need to read the whole conversion thread - and i think there may be some other threads too.

ATM - i dont think a 'save scotty fighting fund' is the answer - but it does show the passion of the blokes here who think and believe an injustice has been done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back