SCOTTYBOBCATS V8 navroll

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guessing from the pics ... LSX conversion with 80 series live axel conversion??? Irrespective ... really nice looking rig.

Seeing that an LS1 will fit into the front of a D22 gives me encouragement re: possibilities of a V8TD conversion on a D40.

*Heads off to measure depth of pockets*

Guessing from the pics ... LSX conversion with 80 series live axel conversion??? Irrespective ... really nice looking rig. Seeing that an LS1 will fit into the front of a D22 gives me encouragement re: possibilities of a V8TD conversion on a D40. *Heads off to measure depth of pockets*

Na mate, no Toyota parts here. It's a navara body a patrol chassis and rolling stock. Very impressive conversion.

haha probably, talk to Sparra about the spelling im not smart enough to know the difference, beside i dont want to hurt his feelings. lol

Last edited:
His next project is going to be a navara single cab on a bobcat chassis :). Imagine if you could do that.

The only Toyota part on the NAVROL is an 80 series duel filler. It has one opening and a butterfly set up to direct it to the 2nd tank. I had the LS1 in a Navara chassis for 4 years and yes they fit with a lot of swearing, patience and time. The old one is being rebuilt too. I got a complete body and tub for it and just waiting to get another LS1 which I've picked up for $500.00 with a blown head gasket and has all of the bolt ons. Once I get that and do the head gaskets and change the sump, the motor can go back in, bolt the extractors on and put the body back on. It will sit for a while then. Need to save for another radiator, mod the thermo fans, build a new exhaust and wire it up. We will probably change the did ratios whilst it's all apart too

Looks great scotty. I really enjoyed your log on the v8 conversion and can't wait to read about how you did this one.

Back