SCOTTYBOBCATS V8 navroll

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Snorkel is not to my taste!! (but each to their own) But I would love The HP of the v8 conversion!!

Still a huge step up for the NAV'S

Hats off to you Scotty
And top write up with the whole conversion.

Cheers
Geoff

"GO THE V6's !!!!!!

Last edited:
great to see it finished, well done Scotty.
Im just not 100% sold on the loop on the bar that hold the spotties.

Its sitting very nice on that patrol chassis, and with the v8 it will be a beast.

Will we see it at the muster?

Awesome Scotty, cant wait to see it in the flesh mate and see it out on some trails eating it all up.

What size coils are you running? I'm guessing 3 - 4" and 35's. Looks mean man!

Guys
scott will update his build thread when he gets home

here are a few more teasers, cant wait to get behind the wheel

This beast WILL be at the muster

Last edited:
Nice Navara... it looks suspiciously like an LS1/2/3 Engine from your avatar.. Awesome work.. No more turbo lag for you :)
Yes I think you are right about the LS1 black outlaw . But he never had turbo lag as it used to be v6 petrol not Deisel lol

Hey guys, I've been busy so haven't had time to get on here. For those that didn't know, I had the LS1 in the navara and yes it was V6 not turbo diesel. Bobys bought my V6 and gear box and placed it into his D21. I'm running a 2" suspension lift in it and that's all. When I have time I'll do a build thread.

Ha ha I already know about that John. I had my radials on and let them down to winch Sparra out on Blackwoods beach last week. Ha ha 4 wheel rooster tails and drifting in the sand. It chewed the shit out of it

Latest posts

Back