Seat cover fitment

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tezza

Reaction score
Hi all,

Looking at purchasing some canvas seat covers for my ute.
I'll probably go with Black Duck ones or MSA, although can anyone comment on the fitment of these?

More specifically, looking at just regular seat covers, they have the elastic straps which you are meant to pass underneath the seat at the front and sides.

The problem is, the side of the Navara seats, with the rails would make it near impossible to pass the straps through.

So the Black Duck or MSA seat covers, do they just use elastic to fit onto the seat or straps?

When you say the seat base has one velcro strip, how does the front or sides of the seat base secure on?

like a glove on your hand, you just fit it on, over and pull it back and the velcro holds it.
Mine have been on for a while and they have not budged extremely happy with the fit

Thanks, sounds good.

One last question for you, do they slip over the headrests or have a separate headrest cover?

I have MSA fit ok and look good, they have 3 back pack clip on straps and 1 velcro stap on each front seat. I found that they never quite fitted perfectly but good enough, maybe a bit tight around the seat bolster. The bottom section of the back seat was a bit tricky to fit.

I have the Sandgroper seat covers front and rear and the fit was perfect. Definitely easier to clean after having the kids in the back :)

I have the MSA ones fitted also. As Stoney said they were real tight to put on but seem to fit much better now. They were a pain in the ass to put on with so many straps and poor instructions. I didnt put the head rest covers on as they looked silly once fitted.

i just put some MSA traddie covers on yesterday. Took a little bit of fitting but once on they wont move in a thousand years. The head rests on mine fit really well and look fine. Might be a differnet set to Lee367's.

i put some wet suit seat covers on that i got for xmas they are comfortable easy to clean and by far the easiest and quickest seat covers i have ever put on they do not have a single strap/clip or cord just slip on and done.

Latest posts

Back