Seat covers, canvas or fabric?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Omg!!!! 😍

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410175504.788518.jpg

Hahahah this site is bad for you. Almost every night you have found new things to buy.
Those are better though less pink. Only pink bits on black contrast.
Shows less dirt.

Hahahah this site is bad for you. Almost every night you have found new things to buy.
Those are better though less pink. Only pink bits on black contrast.
Shows less dirt.

Buying a ute was bad for my health from the beginning, oh and also my bank account!! But I love it Hahaha

It's bad for your wealth no so much health. :).

Since joining it's been bigger tyres, lightbar tub to tray then back to tub and then back to a tray, long range tank and suspension lift, oh and a top mount inter cooler, don't forget the bigger exhaust and a dual battery and under body bash plates, but on the plus side the site showed how to diagnose and change my NPS plus tips on bleeding my fuel system and a 101 other great little tips and tricks

I have thought about going to a custom tray but I don't like the overhang. If I make it shorter then it not big enough to do way at I wanted. A cage for the pooch. Sick of dog hair in the car. I just did my chip. Another $1500 on the grand total.

Latest posts

Back