Seen a bargain?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ALDI send out monthly specials by email so you should subscribe to it.
They have some real good stuff.
I just got a digital camera. 14 mega pixel etc. with all the good bits in it for $80....
Anything similar from other shops was $200.00 plus..

I wish I could rely on any of the three Aldi stores in my area to have the monthly specials. The stores around here just don't bother getting half the stuff they advertise stuff, instead they fill display cabinets with crappy computer and electronics gear which is of no use to me. Dammit why wont they look after me, I'm more important than the rest the people in this area.

Anyone can do that, the real test of a stores worth is how long it takes them to replace the dead power supply. I believe 8 months 3 days is a fairly average wait time for repairs from "No one beats us on computers" (AKA Gerry's crying chamber).

I used to try and fix problems like that in 24 hours or atleast give people a cause of the problem in 24 hours but I found that was taking up too much time so these days I just build them right in the first place and save stuffing around with faulty units coming back. I can't believe a smart business man like Crying Gerry hasn't figured that business model out yet.

The shell looks like my old MIO, even got GPS written in the same place, the speaker grill is a little different but the rest is very similar.

If it's anything like the Mio's you can use something similar to the iPod jailbreak method and add stuff, unless being a no name unit they've already done that much for you and it's just a case of transferring stuff from the USB.

Not sure if it's a bargain as such but it's the first time I've seen them listed on ebay as Navara specific. For anyone not getting their inserts replaced under warranty it might be an option, might also be an option for anyone who wants stereo controls on the steering wheel that doesn't already have them.

NISSAN NAVARA D40 05-09 CRUISE CONTROL UNITS PATHFINDER (eBay item 200536043057 end time 26-Nov-10 00:07:42 AEDST) : Cars, Bikes, Boats

And there good for 18000 years.What a bargain.
They fit models from 2006 to 20010.:sarcastic:

I hope someone told Nissan not to change their wheel design for a few years otherwise there might be a few disappointed buyers.

Back