Seen a bargain?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up one of the ALDI roof racks for $70 from the Taree ALDI. Apparently they got more stock than they could clear so they have half priced them. Might not be as good as a Rhino etc but for that price I'll chance it.

Picked up one of the ALDI roof racks for $70 from the Taree ALDI. Apparently they got more stock than they could clear so they have half priced them. Might not be as good as a Rhino etc but for that price I'll chance it.

Cock!! Just been into the ALDI in Mayfield and they have them reduced to $39.99!! Bargain for somebody, should have waited until I got home!!

Tigerz11 has an agent store in Springwood...
mmm rated Bow shackles (4.75T) for cheap price, recovery straps, 20m winch extender straps, tree trunk protectors, winch pulleys...
droool --- I am not affiliated in any way.

4wd Supacentre
(South Side)
Phone: (07) 3804 3465
Fax: (07) 3209 2305
38 Moss Street
Slacks Creek QLD 4127
Mon-Fri: 8am-5pm,
Sat: 8am-12pm

Are the Aldi roof racks only down south, anyone know of any Qld stores selling them half price?

Redbank Plaza store had some, as did Springfield, and Riverstink - i mean link

Today (9th Oct) at Redbank store - no roof racks left.

Last edited:
25% off fridges and bigger discounts up to 50% on other items at Anaconda till the 14th.
Layby'd a WAECO CF80 AC VERB FRIDGE FREEZER DUAL ZONE with cover for $1350 instead of $1725 Thank you very much. The 3 way fridge we been using is a Finch about 40 years old, no freezer this is going to be awesome!

FROM Tigerz11 today:
2 x 4.75T shackles $16
1 x 20m 5T winch extension strap $25
1 x Pulley block 8T $35
1 x Tree Trunk Protector 12T? $20
1 x Canvas gear bag $20
Not bad for $116 pickup from Slacks Creek store :)

Calmini on Gumtree

Set of arms aval on Gumtree,also rocksliders.$500 each.Wodonga.Not mine just the messenger.Hugh

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate iv delt with Tibi a fair bit (bought full set of rims and two sets of muddies as well) he is a genuine guy with a fair business, ill deal with him in the future and beyond if i can. Go for it.

Not a bad price at all Sparra, just bought a Runva XP11 with dyneema for $650, i was looking at the Tigerz11 and Roo Systems gear but decided on Runva as it came with a good warrenty and good reputation. The Tigerz11 and Roo Systems had a very mixed reputation which aided my decion.
On saying that 12,000lb with dyneema for $490 is a good price.

Latest posts

Back