SEQ run

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well im on call the first weekend of April. How does sat 29th of March sound to everyone?

Ok Mt MEE is a waste of time the only decent climb is a break as rob said the rest is locked i went through late yesterday a horse club now has taken over most of it and they have created trails Bellthorp possibly i have no idea of the trails but it's not to far for most of us Grasshoper try and make it would be good to catch up again.
John

Ok Mt MEE is a waste of time the only decent climb is a break as rob said the rest is locked i went through late yesterday a horse club now has taken over most of it and they have created trails Bellthorp possibly i have no idea of the trails but it's not to far for most of us Grasshoper try and make it would be good to catch up again.
John

Yep last time i went out there even A break was locked up. and i agree that its a wast of time if your looking to go driving. Not a bad view tho.

I'll put it out there that the 29th of march is the date. just have to make a decision on where

There's heaps of stuff up around Bellthorpe, then u could cut through to Conondale & Charlie Moreland at Kenilworth, than back to Peachtrees or head nth and come out at Borumba Dam....

Love to join in on a south side/ goldy run mate.
Will keep watching to see where this thread decides to go...I ..must keep in mind what biting offshore and the weather conditions for offshore fishing as well..

March run, navaras.

Don't worry mate I'm sure someone will have a snatch strap :rofl2:

I hope it's windy as and the fish aren't biting cause I'll be there with ya. (D40).
I'm not ashamed to say though, I'm glad some d22's will be there. Cause I've had my nephew go places I got caught out in! Don't worry too much.
Just think of how much fun it will be...
I haven't been out in the scrub for ages.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 61
Don't worry mate I'm sure someone will have a snatch strap :rofl2:

Nice one. :)
I have a snatch strap, extensions strap, tree hugger, and so on...
What i do need is some advice on the original front "tie down" mounting nuts (welded inside the chassis rail - only on Pass' side) ... are they strong enough to be used to mount a front recovery hook?

Im keen for the 29th at bellthorp as well.
But dont follow me because i've never been there

So where are we going guys I have another 2 mates with Isuzu and Amarok who want to come as we'll so I just need to confirm dates 29th? And where ?

Latest posts

Back