SEQ run

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes for myself and 2 passengers. My almost 5 yr old son will be one of them, and my SO.
We may make an overnighter of it... provided we can locate a good campsite at the end of the run.

Anyone else going to camp overnight?

I was all keen for the run, and finally meet some of you guys in person. But unfortunately family commitments have come up, so I'm going to have to pull out regrettably..

If there is a run in the near future I will be all keen!!

Enjoy yourselves!!
Cheers Geoff

YEP!GOT A V6 'BUT I LIKE TO CUSTOMISE.

What sort of conditions are you guys looking at?

I might be able to come along for a day trip but at the moment dont want to do anything to serious until I have more time to ensure the car is ready for it as I've only had the car for about a month.

What sort of conditions are you guys looking at? I might be able to come along for a day trip but at the moment dont want to do anything to serious until I have more time to ensure the car is ready for it as I've only had the car for about a month.
My mate is bringing his brand new Amarok along too so you guys can do the easier tracks anyway it should not be too bad from the photos I seen on the net

I was all keen for the run, and finally meet some of you guys in person. But unfortunately family commitments have come up, so I'm going to have to pull out regrettably.. If there is a run in the near future I will be all keen!! Enjoy yourselves!! Cheers Geoff YEP!GOT A V6 'BUT I LIKE TO CUSTOMISE.
That's a shame mate hope you sort your stuff out

Latest posts

Back