Series 5 exhaust

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
3" exhaust D40 (series 6)

Hi guys,

getting a full exhaust system with a cat deleted fitted,

Obviously the series 5 D40's have no DPF so should be alot simplier.

just a query if im going to have any other issues that ill suffer by doing this mod?

Cheers

Last edited:
series 5 D40's thai autos do have a DPF

Robski mines a 2012, was organising it thru exhaust technology but i might just to a catback until warranty is done as it is meant to cause problems if anything engine goes wrong.

and mines definitely doesn't have a DPF, when i compare it to dads 2008 Thai Auto that has a DPF. maybe mines a series 6 and the salesman didn't even know what he was selling me.

Robski mines a 2012, was organising it thru exhaust technology but i might just to a catback until warranty is done as it is meant to cause problems if anything engine goes wrong.

and mines definitely doesn't have a DPF, when i compare it to dads 2008 Thai Auto that has a DPF. maybe mines a series 6 and the salesman didn't even know what he was selling me.

If it's an ST and spain then your vin starts with VSK & would be a series 6

Sorry to drag up an old tread, but fitted a 3'' system on the weekend and now have cabin vibration at idle, it seems to be idling slower than usual and it also has developed a "surge" when idling, tried ECU reset pedal and battery versions.

Last edited:
Sorry to drag up an old tread, but fitted a 3'' system on the weekend and now have cabin vibration at idle, it seems to be idling slower than usual and it also has developed a "surge" when idling, tried ECU reset pedal and battery versions.

I think i have this also..will reconfirm once the zorst is finnished.

Latest posts

Back